Brief Curriculum Vitae
SURNAME MILIĆ FIRST NAME(S) NATAŠA
TITLE Full Professor
Affiliation and official address: University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Pharmacy, Hajduk Veljkova 3, 21000 Novi Sad, Serbia
Telephone +381 21422760 Fax +381 216410464
E-Mail email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Date and place of birth Novi Sad Serbia, 20/04/1970 Nationality: Serbian
Education (degrees, dates, universities)
2007 PhD Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry awarded by the Department of Experimental Pharmacology, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Naples “Federico II”, University of Naples, Naples, Italy. The PhD thesis: ”Biological and phytochemical studies on Boerhaavia diffusa”
2002 Master Degree in Biochemistry awarded by the Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro. The MA thesis: “Antioxidative Properties in Plants of Allium Genus”.
1999 Degree in Chemistry awarded by the Faculty of Sciences “Federico II”, Department of Organic Chemistry, University of Naples, Naples, Italy (attainment: 100 out of 110).
1995 Degree in Chemistry awarded by the Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro (attainment: 9.10 out of 10.00). The Degree thesis: “Formal Synthesis of (+) – Oxibiotin from D- arabinoses” (attainment 10.00 out of 10.00).
Career/Employment (employers, positions and dates)
Full professor of Pharmaceutical Chemistry 1, General and Inorganic Chemistry at the Department of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medicine, Novi Sad, Serbia
2013 till 2019
Associated professor of Pharmaceutical Chemistry 1, General and Inorganic Chemistry at the Department of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medicine, Novi Sad, Serbia
Assistant of Professor of Pharmaceutical Chemistry 1, General and Inorganic Chemistry at the Department of Pharmacy, Faculty of Medicine, Novi Sad, Serbia
2002 – 2009
The laboratory chemist in the Operative Unit for Fresh and Marine Waters and for Analytical Analyses and Quality Control of Waste, Contaminated, Underground, Fresh, Surface and Marine Waters, the Regional Environmental Protection Agency of Campania, the Province of Naples, Italy.
1997 – 2006
Research associate in the Laboratory for Gastrointestinal Tract of the Department of Experimental Pharmacology, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Naples “Federico II Naples, Italy to evaluate the activities of natural drugs in vitro and in vivo.
Teaching assistant (two terms) in Organic Chemistry I (experimental exercises) to the second year students at the Department of Organic Chemistry, Faculty of Technology, University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro.
Teaching assistant (four terms) in General Chemistry (experimental exercises) to the first year students of the Faculty of Agriculture, University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro.
Research associate on the Project “Free Radicals and Influence of Medicinal Plants as the Anti-oxidative Systems” at the Department of Bioorganic Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro.
Fields of Specialisation
(i) main field
Current research interests and activities:
Impact of endocrine disruptors (i.e. bisphenol A, phthalates) on human health.
Herbal medicine in the therapy of ALD and NAFLD.
To develop skills in the laboratory techniques for the quality control of water and data as to be able to apply them according to the international laws.
Skills relevant for job:
All relevant and basic analyses and monitoring of biological matrixes as well as fresh, waste, contaminated, underground, surface and marine waters as well as sophisticated analyses, metal analyses with AA, AMA, ICP-MS, organic analyses with GC-ECD/FID with P&T, HPLC, HPLC/MC, TOC and ESR spectrophotometer. All the parameters should be in compliance with the relevant EU laws regarding waters and their environment.
Pharmacognosy, Pharmacovigilance, bioassays on cells antioxidative stress and similar parameters
Publications – list of the most recent relevant publications
1. Milić, N., Milanović, M., Grujić Letić, N., Turk Sekulić, M., Radonić, J., Mihajlović, I., Vojinović Miloradov, M. (2013): Occurrence of antibiotics as emerging contaminant substances in aquatic environment. International Journal of Environmental Health Research, 23(4): 296-310
2. Milić, N., Spanik, I., Radonić, J., Turk Sekulić, M., Grujić, N., Vyviurska, O., Milanović, M., Sremački, M., Vojinović Miloradov, M. (2014): Screening analyses of wastewater and Danube surface water in Novi Sad locality, Serbia. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, Volume 23, No. 2: 372-377
3. Milošević N, Milić N, Živanović Bosić D, Bajkin I, Perčić I, Abenavoli L, Medić Stojanoska M. (2017) Potential influence of the phthalates on normal liver function and cardiometabolic risk in males. Environmental monitoring and assessment. Volume 190 Issue 1: 17.
4. Milošević N, Jakšić V, Suđi J, Vuković B, Ičin T, Milić N, Medić Stojanoska M. (2017) Possible influence of the environmental pollutant bisphenol A on the cardiometabolic risk factors. International journal of environmental health research, Volume 27, Issue 1: 11-26.
5. Medic Stojanoska M, Milosevic N, Milic N, Abenavoli L. The influence of phthalates and bisphenol A on the obesity development and glucose metabolism disorders. (2017) Endocrine, Volume 55, Issue 3: 666-681.
6. Milić N, Četojević-Simin D, Milanović M, Sudji J, Milošević N, Ćurić N, Abenavoli L, Medić- Stojanoska M. (2015) Estimation of in vivo and in vitro exposure to bisphenol A as food contaminant. Food and chemical toxicology, Volume 83: 268-274.
7. Vojinović Miloradov. M., Mihajlović, I., Vyviurska, O., Cacho, F., Radonić, J., Milić, N., Spanik, I. (2014): Impact of wastewater discharges to Danube surface water pollution by emerging and priority pollutants in the vicinity of Novi Sad, Serbia. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, Volume 23, No. 9: 2137-2145
8. Grujić Letić, N., Milanović, M., Milić, N., Vojinović Miloradov, M., Radonić, J., Mihajlović, I., Turk Sekulić, M. (2014): Determination of Emerging Substances in the Danube and Potential Risk Evaluation. CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water, DOI: 10.1002/clen.201400402
9. Milanović, M., Sudji, J., Grujić Letić, N., Radonić, J., Turk Sekulić, M., Vojinović Miloradov, M., Milić, N. (2015): Seasonal variations of bisphenol A in the Danube by the Novi Sad municipality, Serbia. Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society, DOI: 10.2298/JSC150721095M